Family and Behaviour Partnership Team
e have a dedicated team who are available to provide support, advice and work with our young people both in school and outside of school. Louise Cairns and Shaun Brown are available for further support should this be required at any time. This team are available to help, guide and support in a variety of ways, including:
- Early help referrals and / or assessments
- Referrals to and liaising with other services both internally and externally
- Support with form filling such as for DLA
- Support in meetings
- Help with any problems at home, dietary issues & sleep routines surrounding your young person
- Liaise with the class teams, Family & Learning Support Team within the school.
- Arrange information sessions and training for parents
- Signpost to events and services in our local area
Please contact the school office for further information and a member of the team will contact you directly to discuss any concerns and offer support.